You already know how to bookmark your favorite pages on websites that you access from a computer, but do you know how to do the same convenient thing from your HTC HD7 handset?
- Go to START.
- Enter “Internet Explorer”.
- Go to the website that you want to bookmark.
- Turn the website into portrait orientation.
- Select the “favorite” icon.
- Enter the name of the bookmark. There may already be a name there but you should edit it to something that will allow you to quickly and easily remember what you’ve bookmarked.
- Select “ok”.
Your web page is now bookmarked so that you can easily access it whenever you want to return to that site.