- Is $1,850 too much to pay for a reproduction of a 1940s studio light? Answer: Yes. (But we still want one, thanks to The Awesomer.)
- Louis Leterrier is confirmed to direct 'Now You See Me,' a bank heist film about a group of illusionists who rob banks as part of their performance art.
- 'Harry Potter' scribe Steve Kloves has been hired by Warner Bros. to touch up their Hughes'= Brothers-directed live-action remake of 'Akira.'
- 'The King's Speech' screenwriter David Seidler may reteam with director Tom Hooper and producer Gareth Unwin for 'The Lady Who Went Too Far,' a biopic about "female Lawrence of Arabia," Lady Hester Stanhope. [via the Playlist]
- It's less than two years old, but the Korean film 'Castaway on the Moon' is already set to be remade in America. Mark Waters will direct a new screenplay by Michael Goldbach.
- A clever fan had some fun re-editing a trailer for the Star Wars prequels in the vein of the 'X-Men: First Class' teaser. Check it out [via Blastr]: